We are passionate about all things visual and digital.
Our method is simple: We provide outsourced video productions for PR, Creative, Advertising & Marketing Agencies. We understand that when we are on site shooting for your agency that we are a representation of your business. We take this very seriously. We act like we a part of your team, we work with you every step of the way to alleviate any hurdles you may encounter. You can be confident that we will be well presented and will deliver an extremely high-quality product to you and your client. We strongly believe in building relationships with our clients by always delivering projects on time and within budget.
We are based in spectacular Sydney, but we work worldwide to capture the best images from around the globe. One minute we’ll be in the bustling streets of India and the next, we are on beautiful Bondi Beach capturing another stunning sunrise.
Whilst we specialize in event videos and photography, we are happy to cater to all needs from industrial work to corporate videos to training videos.
GCImagery also have a full creative team enabling high quality productions from every possible angle. Consisting of professional actors, voiceover artists, models and a full production team.
Multiple video awards for GCImagery
It’s said the best film techniques are those which are not seen. We work hard to create a natural, human feel to our videos to help people engage and respond
The benefits of outsourcing your video productions
- Video equipment is expensive. The initial capital needed to buy all the right gear can run into the thousands. You need to think about more than just a camera. You need high quality sound and lighting. Remember that these videos are a representation of your business and if your videos look low quality then your business will portray that image too.
- You don’t pay for downtime. Any in-house production crew is only valuable when they are actually producing video content. There will be times when salaried employees don’t have any projects to work on.
- Access to better equipment. Video Production crews have access to a large range of filmmaking tools. This means more creative visions can be achieved with equipment such as drones, timelapse rigs, gimbals, jibs and dollies.
- More creativity. Video Producers are highly creative people. We are happy to help with the creative process if needed and our knowledge of the industry means we know what is achievable.
- Stock Footage. We pride ourselves in our back catalogue of stock images and videos across the world. You can save on buying expensive stock videos when we will happily add them to your edit for no extra charge.
We can boast to have worked with some of the best and largest agencies in Australia covering a huge range of various events and locations. It’s our business to take yours seriously. Therefore, we can help create some of the most engaging visual content to impress your client and get it noticed by the masses.